Saturday, October 23, 2010

Euphoria: The Song

Wake up its morning

We have to go to the shop
Oh c’mon wake up already
Said my brother with a hop!

He sleeps till 9 in the morning
But today’s a special day
So he has woken up all early
With all his worries kept at bay

He so excited,
There’s a gleam in his eye!
And he’s talking about it non-stop
Without a breath, break or a sigh!

Its gonna be awesome
Its gonna be great!
It was like love at first sight
Like how me and my girlfriend met!

Euphoria is setting in
Oh it’s beginning all over again!
Euphoria is setting in
Affecting everybody all over again!

God, he kept rambling
About it, the whole day!
Gave me a proper headache
Made me search for a place to run away!

Finally the laptop arrives
And a look of rupture crosses his face
All his chitter-chattering stops
And a sweet smile blossoms with grace...

I looked at him, and feel a warm glow inside
A rogue grin breaking loose
Defying my attempts to stop it,
No matter how hard I tried!

We fell about laughing
For quite a long time
Rejoicing the wonderful moment
So magical, so sublime!

Cheerio!! :)

-Mystery Mind

2 comments:

  1. Oh .. nice one ..hope ur brother will be excited after going thro this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dr. Chitra! Yes my brother sure was excited after going through the song... He was the first person to hear it! :)

    ReplyDelete